The Incredible Creatures That Defy Evolution Series enters the fascinating
world of animals to reveal sophisticated and complex designs that shake the
traditional foundations of evolutionary theory.
This series features Dr. Jobe Martin, who for the past 20 years, has been exploring
evolution vs. creation. His findings have been fascinating students around the
world as he lectures on these remarkable animal designs that cannot be explained
by traditional evolution.
Dr. Martin himself was a traditional evolutionist, but his medical and scientific
training would go through an evolution, rather a revolution when he began to
study animals that challenged the scientific assumptions of his education. This
was the beginning of the evolution of a creationist.
- How can birds navigate over thousands of miles of ocean and never get lost?
- How do fireflies and glowworms create light that generates no heat?
- How do great whales dive to the bottom of the ocean without the pressure
causing them to implode?
- What creature was the inspiration for the helicopter?
- How can some creatures be cut in half and still regenerate themselves?
Some can even grow a new head!
This program answers these questions and examines:
- The Pacific Golden Plover
- Glowworms and Fireflies
- Education Dishonesty