The Incredible Creatures That Defy Evolution Series enters the fascinating
world of animals to reveal sophisticated and complex designs that shake the
traditional foundations of evolutionary theory.
This series features Dr. Jobe Martin, who for the past 20 years, has been exploring
evolution vs. creation. His findings have been fascinating students around the
world as he lectures on these remarkable animal designs that cannot be explained
by traditional evolution.
Dr. Martin himself was a traditional evolutionist, but his medical and scientific
training would go through an evolution, rather a revolution when he began to
study animals that challenged the scientific assumptions of his education. This
was the beginning of the evolution of a creationist.
- What kind of bird can kill a lion with a single kick?
- How can some dogs know that a storm is coming before it appears, or can
sense when their masters are about to experience a seizure?
- Which creature perlexes scientists because of its amazing ability to heal
itself, even when it sustains horrendous injuries?
- How do Emperor Penguins go two and a half months without eating or drinking?
This program answers these questions and examines:
- Lampsylis Mussel
- Vestigial Organs
- A section on designs and designers
- Cuttle Fish
- Milopina Bee and vanilla